The purpose of the Greeters Ministry is to extend a warm, kind, friendly and loving welcome to everyone who enters the church during the services and other special programs. We would like everyone who walks in to feel the love of the Lord Jesus. We are here to show you around the church and answer any questions you may have regarding the programs offered during the week. We will also introduce you to the ministry leader whose ministry you and your family are interested in.
The Greeters Ministry duties include:
- Opening the doors to the worship facility and welcoming each member and Guests to Morning Star Baptist Church with handshake and greeting.
- Helping women, children, and anyone who need special assistance out of their cars at the front entrance.
- Distributing information packages about Morning Star Baptist Church (Welcome Package) to first-time visitors.
- Providing directions to the sanctuary and to the locations of other ministry worship services such as Children’s Church, the Nursery, and Sunday School.
- Handing out the church program and offering envelopes